FAA Licensed Serving RI & MA
Drones give a perspective like no other camera can
FAA RI & MA drone photos video
Today's drone are very safe and secure. You can capture views and locations with photos or video. Add a cinematic feel to your listing's video with sweeping views of the area and a dramatic entry to the property and home.
Your pilot and drone have been certified and registered with the FAA, respectively. FAA RI & MA drone photos video
We know you have a budget. Sometimes your listing requires some things but your finances ahev you limited. Order photos or floor plans and get 20% off drone photo or video.
Drone photos are beautiful!! Werarely get to see our surrounding from 300+ feet in the air. Whether it’s ocean, lake, river, bridge, or city, nothing captivates like the view from a drone.
drone photos and video portsmouth,newport,middletown,narragansett,wakefield,tiverton,jamestown,charlestown,north kingstown,kingston,cranston,providence,north providence,massachusetts,little compton,fall river,new bedford,warwick,westerly,rhode island,coventry
- Homes with aerial images sold 68% faster than homes with standard images
- 73% of homeowners say they want to work with a real estate agent that uses video to market homes
- 83% of home sellers prefer to work with an agent that uses drones
- High-volume real estate agents use drones 3.5 times more than low-volume real estate agents
- Drones speed up the sales process for commercial and residential properties
• The best way to show a property with scenic value – It’s hard to see how beautiful the surrounding forest is without an aerial view;)
- Perspective is everything – If you wish to convey a specific, unique, perspective, still frame photographs from your iPhone won’t pull it off.
- Better brand marketing leads to more lead generation – This is a huge reason to use drone photos. You must market your real estate agent brand with everything you do.
- Aerial photos are Perfect for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – Classic photos are usual. The uniqueness of aerial photography and drone videos have become the most shared on social media.
- Showcases a whole neighborhood –It’s not just for mansions, buyers want to see the entire neighborhood. The Beach, restaurants, stores, schools, if they’re within walking distance, a drone can show that.